Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm A Virgin

I am a woman in her fifties and I am a virgin, of sorts.  I'm new to the blogging world, but not at all new to writing what I think about.  I've been keeping a diary/journal since I was a young girl.  back then it was filled with the silliness of youth...whom I saw, what we did, who we got high with... silly, silly things. The exploits of Jeanne & Cheryl.  Now I write about how I feel, what I dream of, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

This is an adventure into the world of the ex-offender, the men, women, & children starting their lives over after the hell of our criminal justice system.  I'm fed up!  I need to talk about it.  i need to DO something about it.

I'm not the kind of person who can sit idly by & watch the destruction of other people.  When I was a child, it was the Black community, then Mexican's when I was a teen, and now...it's anyone who doesn't have enough money to fight off "big brother".  This reminds me of a song by The Who...Tommy "We're Not Going To Taker It, Never Did & Never Will. See Me. Feel Me. Touch Me. Heal Me."

I am in the business of LOVE and Healing.  Not as a profession yet (at least not monetarily), but as a caring human being who has herself experienced the unfairness of our society and the oppression of religion.  I tend to ramble at times and go off on rabbit trails.  I think this will help me stay more focused on my objectives, which I will reveal a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment